Opportunities on The Farm
School Field Trips
- Composting: How to turn your food waste into new meals
- Sweet as Honey: Why are bees so busy?
- Regenerative Farming: Turning dirt into productive soil
- Which Came First? Learn about how chickens and other animals help the farm
- MMM Good!: Turning the plants you grow into the food you eat
Depending on the time of year, there may be opportunities to volunteer at the Happy Berry Farm. There are always projects, big and small, to do on the farm. Projects may include painting, pruning, repair work, building, planting, weeding, and harvesting. We welcome those with special skills and those who simply want to pitch in.
All are welcome: Individuals, youth groups, home school families, or others wishing to volunteer, please complete the volunteer application.
We will evaluate internships based on the current needs on the farm. We will consider internships from high school or college students as well as adults wanting to get involved in what we’re doing on the farm. All internships are unpaid (unless you consider blackberries and gooseberries currency!)